Tools
Up
Compartir esta página
Compartir por email Compartir en facebook Compartir en twitter Compartir en pinterest
SHARE
Reportar errores
Print
Camino de la Cruz - Web Oficial

#intheregionofmurcia

you will change your skin... for neoprene rubber!

Cargando página

Close

Close

Close

Cerrar foto

WHERE TO STAMP
YOUR PILGRIM'S PASSPORT

All of the places where you can have your "Credencial" stamped along the Camino to Caravaca de la Cruz.
HOME > ARE YOU PILGRIMAGE? > WHERE TO STAMP YOUR PILGRIM'S PASSPORT > STAMPING POINTS

YOUR SEARCH

SEARCH

SEARCH

  • TYPES
  • PLACES
8 results
BULLAS
BULLAS - TOURIST OFFICE
  • Certificado de calidad SGS
Situada en una antigua bodega de mediados del Siglo XIX, donde se ubica también el Museo del Vino.
Martes a sábado de 10:30 a 14:00 h. (excepto festivos). Primer domingo de mes en el Mercadillo El Zacatín de 9:00 a 14:00 h.
ACTIVITY + INFO AVAILABITY PRICE
Bullas - TOURIST OFFICE
Ventajas para peregrinos del Camino de Caravaca
Otros Descuentos: sellado

Actividades para peregrinos
IGLESIA NUESTRA SEÑORA DEL ROSARIO

The Church, being declared National Monument in February 1982, dates from the 18th century although it acquired its definitive structure between 1799 and 1804. During this period it suffered one of its major redesigning.

Once Bullas achieved the political division from Cehegín, in 1689 Charles II of Spain granted to Bullas the privileged status of royal borough, and then the municipality also aspired to religious independency. According to several studies, the first building work was conducted by Francisco Bastida and Francisco Muñoz. The Church was unveiled on 8 December 1723, feast of the Immaculate Conception. The name 'Our Lady of the Rosary' was adopted through popular vote with overwhelming majority.

In the late 18th century a restoration was conducted under surveillance of Jerónimo Martínez de Lara. The Church would display a similar layout to that it shows today: Latin Cross ground plan of three naves with crossing and a central dome on scallops. The difference between the original structure and that which has survived till our times is primarily the location of the sacristy, as firstly it was located where the chapel of the Sacred Heart lies in these days.

The central nave is covered by barrel vaults with transverse arches and the lateral naves, by groin vaults. The influence of Martínez de Lara has remained visible in the tower and the sacristy with clear neoclassical influence. The decoration of the chapel of the Sacred Heart, also built in the early 19th century, is based in neo-Gothic elements, typical of the period when it was built.

Iglesia Nuestra Señora del Rosario
CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ
BASÍLICA - SANTUARIO DE LA VERA CRUZ

The monument consists of two clearly differentiated parts: the walls and the sanctuary.

Despite its Islamic origins, the monument has undergone many changes. Nowadays, fourteen different shaped-and-sized fortified towers are spread along the wall. The fortress belonged first to the Order of the Temple, and later to the Order of Santiago ¿a Spanish Christian military order. Moreover, the castle was used for military purposes during the Spanish Succession War and the Peninsular War.

The Santuario de la Stma. y Vera Cruz (the Holy True Cross Sanctuary) was built in the heart of the old fortress in the 17th century. Then, in the 18th century, its magnificent baroque façade was annexed to the sanctuary. The monument as a whole, whose guidelines resemble those of the Monasterio del Escorial (El Escorial Monastery, Madrid) was declared a national Artistic-Historical Monument in 1944. No doubt the presence of the Vera Cruz (the Holy True Cross) has contributed to the sanctuary preservation.

The church has a Latin-Cross plan, a continuous gallery over the lateral naves, and also a dome over the transept. Recently, the Museo de la Santa Vera Cruz (the Holy True Cross Museum) has been reopened in the sanctuary rooms.

Basílica - Santuario de la Vera Cruz
Ventajas para peregrinos del Camino de Caravaca
Otros Descuentos: Punto sellado
IGLESIA DEL SALVADOR

IGLESIA DEL SALVADOR

CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ

C/ Mayor, s/n

30400 CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ

Telephone: +34 968 708 303

This beautiful sample of religious architecture, treasure of the Renaissance in Caravaca and Murcia, was built between 1534 and 1600. The tower was finished later.

It is a hall church, unfortunately incomplete, and it has three naves which rest on wide walls and four columns in Ionic order (of almost two meters in diameter each one), that support the ribbed groin vault at a great height. Around the three naves are distributed seven chapels which construction has been funded by several local noble families. In some of these chapels can be observed wonderful grilles, a piece of work by the artisan Ginés García.

In this church is also noteworthy the retable (altarpiece) of the high altar, which was made by José Sáez, from the disentailed church of the Jesuit order. In such a way, the expression of refined painting, goldsmithing and sculpture it offers are worth mentioning. The Iglesia del Salvador (Church of the Saviour) was declared Monumento Histórico-Artístico Nacional (Historic-Artistic Monument of National Interest) in 1983.

Iglesia del Salvador
  • Certificado de calidad SGS

CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ

Calle De Las Monjas, 17

30400 CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ

Telephone: +34 968 702 424 / 968 701 003 / Fax: +34 968 702 767

Información turística de Caravaca e información turística general


De lunes a viernes de 10:00h. a 14:30h. y de 16:30h. a 19:30h.
Sábados de 10:30h. a 14:00h. y de 16:30h. a 19:30h.
Domingos de 10:30h. a 14:00h.

ACTIVITY + INFO AVAILABITY PRICE
Ventajas para peregrinos del Camino de Caravaca
Otros Descuentos: sellado
CEHEGÍN
CEHEGÍN - TOURIST OFFICE
  • Compromiso de Calidad Turística
  • Certificado de calidad SGS

CEHEGÍN - TOURIST OFFICE

CEHEGÍN

Calle López Chicheri, 8

30430 CEHEGÍN

Telephone: +34 968 723 550 / Fax: +34 968 723 555

This tourist information office has adopted the following measures to reduce infection with SARS-COV - 19 The maximum capacity of the tourist office is 4 people and it is mandatory to use a mask to access it

Información a nivel municipal y regional.


INVIERNO
Lunes a Domingo: 09:00 a 14:30 hrs.
Viernes y Sábados tarde: 16:00 - 18:00 hrs.
 

VERANO
Martes a Viernes: 09:00 a 15:00 hrs.
Sábados y Domingos: 09:00 - 14:00 hrs.
 

 

 

 

ACTIVITY + INFO AVAILABITY PRICE
Cehegín - TOURIST OFFICE
Ventajas para peregrinos del Camino de Caravaca
Otros Descuentos: sellado
CONVENTO DE SAN ESTEBAN E IGLESIA DE NUESTRA SEÑORA DE LAS MARAVILLAS

The Franciscan convent of San Esteban, located outside the old part of the town of Cehegín, consists of a complex of buildings that includes: monastery, cloister, chapel and church, and dates from the late 16thcentury.

It was declared Monumento Histórico-Artístico Nacional ("Historic-Artistic Monument of National Interest¿) in 1976 and it is considered a characteristic piece of the Murcian Baroque style.

The convent is made of three naves with a high choir at its base. The pilasters of the naves are of Corinthian order and those of the transept are of composite order. In the 18thcentury the convent got extended through the building of the Neoclassical chapel of San Jose, situated on the left of the transept. This chapel has a Latin cross plan and its high altar shows a Baroque altarpiece.

In the church, it is worth highlighting the camarín (a little chapel behind the High altar) where can be seen the statue of the Patron Saint of Cehegin, the Virgen de las Maravillas, a religious image from the 17th century made by the Napolitan artist Nicola Fumo. This piece of art makes stand out the amazing churrigueresque altarpiece that frames it. This octagonal-shaped Camarín is covered with carved wood in consonance with the Neoclassical style. The dome is crowned by an awesome rose window. It has been recently fully restored as a red-jasper façade was built where before there was a plaster one that was demolished in the 1940's. It has been declared a national monument.

Convento de San Esteban e Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de las Maravillas
IGLESIA DE SAN ANTONIO DE PADUA

IGLESIA DE SAN ANTONIO DE PADUA

CEHEGÍN

C/ Begastri, s/n

30430 CEHEGÍN

Telephone: +34 968 741 360

A modern church in which no consideration has been given to any ancient style. The focus was exclusively on functionality.

 

Iglesia de San Antonio de Padua
8 results
Facebook Twitter Instagram Minube Tripadvisor Youtube
Centro de Cualificación Turística de la Región de Murcia
Premio Sicted Mejor Administración
Costa Cálida
© Instituto de Turismo de la Región de Murcia
Facebook
Tripadvisor
Twitter
Youtube
Minube
Instagram
Region of Murcia Costa Cálida